I Love You Quotes

I Love You Quotes For Her

Do you want to know who am I in love with? The answer is in the second word of the question!

I just want you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. In case you still don’t know it: I love you.

I am in love with your smile, your eyes, your voice, your body, your mind and your soul. Yes, you’ve guessed right: I am completely in love with you.

If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say how much I love you.

I love you today, I want you tomorrow and I need you for the rest of my life.

You make me complete. Without you, I am only pieces with no sense of being. I love you with all my heart, thanks for being with me.

I love you for what you have been, for what you are and for you are going to be.

You are my reason to life, my hope, my joy… no matter how complicated things are, I will always be by your side. I will always be yours.

I may not be the perfect lover, but I love you with all my heart.

I knew, from the first time I saw you, that you were the only one, the chosen one, the only girl that could ever fulfill my dreams and complete my life. I love you since that day.

I would like to live in a place where here is only you and me, because when we are together I feel I don’t need anything else to be happy and alive.

When I say I love you, don’t think it is just for fun or because I am supposed to do it. When I say I love you I really mean it.

I need to buy a dictionary, because since I first saw you I am speechless!

You must live in my heart. I promise I won’t make you pay the rent.

My mom always told me not to steal anything, but I would gladly steal a million kisses from you!

You are so sweet that I get fat with only looking at you.

You are not my number one, you are and always be my ONLY one.

I will pretend to hug you until you come here. Why do people keep looking at me?

I don’t feel butterflies inside… I feel the whole jungle.

Don’t break my heart, I have only one… instead, break a bone, I have plenty of them!

With you, I found true love, and that is why my research has come to an end. Now, I will put all my efforts in keeping you by my side until the end of times.

Every time I hug you, I feel your heartbeat and then I realize that we are both synchronized and that our love is meant to last forever.

The only thing I need in this world is having you by my side and count on all your love. You make me stronger: with you, I feel I can achieve anything I want. You give sense to my existence.
Sharing my life with you is a wonderful experience because there is nothing that we cannot face together. Every little thing we do together is a treasure.

Today may not be a special day, but for me, every day I spend with you is special. Remember that I will always give my love to you and only you.

Right from the beginning, I knew we were meant to be together. I knew I was going to make you mine. And here we are: I love you more than ever.

Every time you smile you take the sunshine out of me. You make me feel like no one ever made me feel before.

If I had to make a wish I would wish to wake up by your side every morning. I love you more than anyone.

I just want you. I don’t mind your imperfections or your weird sense of humor, and I don’t care about your mistakes. For me, you are the best and I love you.

I didn’t plan to fall in love with you, but it has been the best thing that ever happened to me so far.

My heart jumps every time I see your name on the screen of my phone. And my friends are still wondering why I smile every time I read your messages…

They say that you can only fall in love once in your life. Now I know it is not true, as I fall in love with you every single day.

You are everything I always wanted; everything I always dreamed; everything I won’t ever let got.
The best day of my life was when you told me you loved me with that beautiful smile.

I wish you could be able to see yourself with my eyes because you can’t imagine how exceptional your look to me.

If loving you was a sea, I would be drowning in the middle of the ocean. For you I would do anything. I love you.

No one falls in love by choice: that is something that you can’t control even if you try to. With you, I lost not only control but also my mind. I am madly in love with you.

When I am alone, I am nothing. When you are next to me, I am something. And when we are together, I feel like we are everything.

In your smile, I see more beautiful things than looking at the stars in a summer night.

I don’t care if I am not your first, I just want to be your last. I love you.

Cute, I love you more than I could ever imagine I would possibly love someone.

Our love is so powerful that even after our death, the whole world will still feel it.

If you don’t let me love you until the end of your life, at least let me do it until the end of mine. I can’t live without you!

When I am with you all my problems go away. You put color into my life, and that is why I will never let you down. I love you.

Sorry, what did you say? I wasn’t paying attention because I got lost in your beautiful eyes.

Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.

Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.

Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.

I crown you the Queen of my heart.

On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.

Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.

Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.

You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that's all that matters.

I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.

No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.

You'll fit perfectly snug in my arms for all eternity, my love.

I will walk with you and follow you till the end.

The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.

You are the winner and the sole owner of my heart.

No one else matters when I look into your eyes.

Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart.


Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.

You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.

I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.

You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!

I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me, I promise that. I love you, honey!

Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you!

Sweet baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!

All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!

In my hands is this heart. Please take it because I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.

No matter what has happened, no matter what you have done, and no matter what will happen in the future… I will always be here to love you, I swear!

I wanted to let you know that wherever I am and whatever will happen to me, I will always think of you each and every day. And I won’t ever get tired doing it over and over again. I love you!

We’ve made many lovely promises to each other. But the best ones still ricochet in my heart, waiting to be revealed when the time is due.

If I were a mobile phone, you would be my charger. For then, I would be lifeless without you.

The weird sun-kissed Instagram hues are nothing strange to me. My life is already engrossed in the rosy tints since the day we married. Thank you.

Darling, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!

I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!

Honey, all my days with you are days that are worth living. In fact, I have already forgotten what it feels like to be alone, I love you!

My life with you is something that I will never trade for anything else, even if it’s for all of the riches in this world. I love you!

Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly shines in everything that I do, I love you!

All the little things you do have given warmth to my heart. You are certainly a constant source of joy in my life. I want you to know that I will never cease to love you.

The essence of marriage bliss, an epitome of romance, and the pinnacle of commitment is the embodiment of our love life. I love you.

I’m bereaved of words to tell how much you are to me. All I’m left with is to say how my life rotates around you… nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

featured Slider

Instagram